Commercial HVAC Service Near Charleston, SC
The Best 24/7 Commercial HVAC Services in Charleston
When the cold hits Charleston, ensure that your heating system operates at maximum efficiency with Max’s Fix-it 24/7. Regardless of the HVAC systems, your business owns-central, furnace, or water heater-we’ve seen it all. Our seasoned technicians will perform full maintenance, repair, and installation 24 hours a day. system. So contact us today and see why Max’s Fix-it 24/7 has been a trusted name in Charleston for more than 20 years.
Why Max's Fix-it 24/7 for Heating Services
As locals, we know that HVAC systems are critical to the comfort of your business. Therefore, our technicians are available 24 hours daily to maintain and service your heating system. We appreciate your trust in inviting us into your home and business, so we hire the most knowledgeable and dependable professionals to ensure you are taken care of. Here are the guarantees that back our projects:
Commercial HVAC services
When you choose Max’s Fix-it 24/7, you are guaranteed quality service for your business. Our expert technicians begin by evaluating your business, and discussing your options in full before providing the following services:
- Business Evaluation
- Full Consultation
- Expert air conditioning installation
- Air conditioning inspection and repair
- Thermostat installation, maintenance, and repair
- Forced air system installation and repair
- Furnace and boilers repair
- Radiant heating system repair
- Ductwork inspection and repair
- Heating Repair -Inspection, Repair, and Replacement
- Heating Maintenance -Inspection, Thorough Cleaning, and Troubleshooting
- Heating Installation -Old Unit Removal, New Unit Install
- Furnace Troubleshooting -Furnace Inspection, Maintenance and Cleaning
- Forced Air System -Installation, Maintenance, and Inspection
- Furnace Repair -Inspection, Thorough Troubleshooting and Repair
- Thermostat Install & Repair – Inspection, Troubleshooting, and Repair
We're Happy When Our Customers Are Happy!
Proper heating maintenance will ensure your heating systems’ longevity and keep the air quality clean. In addition to clearing out contaminants, periodic maintenance will help you determine your heater’s age and overall performance before you need to replace it.
On average, an AC conditioner will last between 10-15 years. However, if properly maintained and with regular check-ups, some can even last up to 30 years.
Your air filters should be cleaned and inspected every 3 months to ensure proper performance.
How Can Max's Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you below. A member of our team will call to schedule a time. Getting started with us is that simple, really.
We look forward to serving you, neighbor!